Saturday, April 01, 2006

Title goes here

Ok I am going to write a blog about hmmm lets see me. My name is Nicole Nadine Andrews. I am 22 years old...I was born on September 15th 1983 at 11:51pm in Calgary, Alberta. I grew up an only child my brother was born when I was 16 years old. My nicknames inlcude Nikki, Chipmunk(Chip), Fred, and Jumble. If you have any questions as to how I got those nicknames just ask. I like to rollerblade and bike ride. I love hockey but I cant skate very well. My favorite food...some of you are saying this out loud I know it is noodles and cheese. My favorite dessert is Cake...mmm cake I like cake. My favorite thing in the whole world to do is hang out with my friends and have a good conversation. God and my family mean a lot to me and the next thing under it would be my friends. I love the friends that I have now compared to back in the day. My friends now take time to ask how you are and to build you up. My friends in high school never did that they were always all about themselves. I know thats human nature but without friends in this world cheering you on you feel like you have nothing. I know God is always there for me and stuff. But you need human contact with your friends. If I didnt have the friends I have today cheering me on and telling me when to smarten up I dunno where I would be today. Everyday they are helping me and pushing me along and that makes me happy that I have someone around to do that. Everyday they are trying to understand me a little bit more. I love when a person takes time out of their schedule to listen to someone or just be there. I used to be that person for all my friends I used to be the one that they could call at all hours of the night to listen or give them a hug. I used to be the caretaker in my friendships...believe it or not I used to be the one telling my friends to smarten up. I used to be the one cheering them on and never getting cheered on myself. I used to give, give, and more give and never take. So now when a friend is so good to me I think I take too much and I am always sorry for that but this is the first time I have had friends take care of me and cheer me on. I am always wondering what people really think of me and my attitudes and how my personality is. I am always wondering if I am pushing people away and making them not like me. I dont like certian aspects of myself we all dont like certian things about oursevles. But the one thing that I hate the most is my hyper personality and how loud I can get. Not many people like that in me and they are always telling me to calm down but I cant you dont understand how it is to be me. When I get on one of my highs it seriously is hard to come down from out and then things get out of hand and I get out of control. I cant control when that happens and its hard to be around certian people cause I know that they hate that. There are a couple of people in the group of friends that I hang out with that I feel like I shouldnt cause all they do is cut me down and bring me to a smaller level than they are on. I cant handle that because all through school I was cut down and told that I was not good enough so I dont need now from my friends. I have a couple of good friends that build me up tho and I plan on keeping them as long as they dont get sick of me. There is a lot of things I need to fix in my life and that is my self esteem...I am sure people are getting sick of me talking about how much I suck but thats just whats in my head and someday it will change when I see me how God sees me. Well this blog turned out to be different from what I had planned and I am sorry I rambled that all just came out. I guess maybe it needed to come out.

15 comments:

JP said...

Nikki, you don't need to change anything about what you're personality is like other than what you feel God prompting you to change. When you get hyper, it's fun, and that atmposphere we all seem to have created has been impacting to other people as we've seen it. As Justin alway says, 'be who YOU are and let the world deal with the weight of that'
So don't stop being you, you are the way you are and take ahold of that. I don't hate that you can be loud, and sometimes if you need to calm down, that's different than shutting up. We have fun, and that NEVER needs to change. And God'll deal with the beauty issue in time - you're not what you think you are.

Dawn said...

mmmm... *in hushed tones, whilst croutched over* woman...i have a secret to tell you..... *stands up and yells* YOU ROC MY SOX! and by sox i mean world! When i look at you i see warmth, a love that is breath-taking, a heart that is pure, a woman who is strong and beutiful with the heart of a child... you ARE a princess (stop shaking your head or i will have to smack you!) you are Nicole.... wheather you want to accept it or not you ARE! The joy the overflows out of you is INSANELY PRECIOUS..... thats right i said PRECIOUS! Don't ever change that about you Nikki~ I absolutly ADORE that about you.... its contageous! And for the people who constantly tear you down... its usually because their own self esteem is not good and so in order to not to see so insecure about themselves the tear others down (remind me to show you the visual that goes along with this) to make them feel higher! either that or they don't know that it bothers you and therefore you need to tell them! I love you JUST the way you are! genuinly nikki! Be blessed, muchlov!
Joshua 1:9
Jeremiah 29:11-14
Mark 5:33,34
Mark 14: 3-9
Isaiah 43:4
Psalm 48:2
Psalm 45: 7-17
Luke 1: 30-55

Dawn said...

check this out!
'You have seen what the Lord has done to our enemies to help us. The Lord your God fought for you!'
-Joshua 23:3 (emphasis added)
IS THAT NOT AN AMAZING PEICE OF POWERFUL SCRIPTURE?

Jelea said...

Nicole, you are an amazing friend. Let me tell you...in my life you are one of those people who build me up. Don't forget that. You make a difference in other people's lives too. And you rock and are tons of fun!! Don't let others tell you you're too energy-ized. because you're not...but when we get together...

Dawn said...

whats that you say? you adopted snufalufagus? SWEET!

JP said...

You can't... he's dead... he's an elephant, and I eat elephants... and now he's no longer an elephant, but he's in my tummy, and I think I just gained 2000 pounds... *sulks* I'm never gonna get over this problem am I?

Nicole said...

What the heck is going on in my blog?

JP said...

I don't know.. Dawn's been going around on a few of our blogs writting REALLY random pieces that have nothing to do with anything.. *whispers* I think she's lost her mind....

Dawn said...

hey...hey Josh... have you seen my baseball?*said in lisp* i am pretty sure that i left my marbles SOMEWHERE.... perhaps someone ATE THEM! *whips head around and looks at Josh* and by the way i can hear you! lol

Dawn said...

*gasps* you ATE snufalufagus? Josh... y do you hate me? *runs out of room in tears....but accidently hits the door* oww...

Nicole said...

Do you ever feel like you are just not there? Cause I do and I have no idea whats going on today. I should turn this into a blog.

JP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

Great observation considering the time is also on it...sorry I am just in a bad mood

JP said...

Dawn - you make me laugh... I just shook my head and laughed at that comment for abit. And I don't hate you, I just have an addiciction to eating ginormous animals, such as elephants. And good ol snuff' buddy was the first one in site. Don't be upset, we can get another one.

Anonymous said...

You are great, you have always been great, and you always will be great. You've come a long way and I'm glad that you can grow and learn from those around you as much as they grow and learn from being around you. I only wish I could be half the friend that you have always been to me. I heart you!