Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Update

I have not much to write about. My life is goin all right. Jelea's Birthday was yesterday and its also been one year since her and I have started hangin out. Also today is Miranda's Birthday there are a lot of birthdays this month. Its kinda like the september birthday's. Umm we have added a new friend to the crew and she is kick butt. She is so fun and she is from Ontario yep thats a ways away. I am tryin to get her to move into my house cause I think that would be fun. Laurell is movin into my house in a couple of weeks and thats sweet. When Miranda and Travis move out Jelea is movin into here and then I need to try and find a fourth eh Mary...ha ha. Anyways school is almost done and then on with my career in the childcare field. I am excited to go out to the ranch this summer to but right now I am concentrating on finishing school and payin bills. Well I am out.

12 comments:

Jelea said...

Yay for our one year!! It's been an amazing year knowing you. Looking back on the year I know it's you who has been the reason for a lot of things that's happened...good things, don't worry! Thankyou for that!

Nicole said...

Well I am glad that they are good things you scared me for a minute there.

Adventures of a Girl said...

I would so love to move in...if I wasn't moving, I would totally go for it!!

JP said...

That's awesome stuff Nikki! Yae for new roomates! Praise to God for big plans and dreams! Life would be so boring without God...

Dawn said...

Change is good... i don't like being stagnent! Its good to hear of this change too.... i am pumped...Jelea and Nikki under one roof! whoopa! Be blessed, thanks for the update and for putting up with me the past coupple days!

Dawn said...

*fart fart*

Nicole said...

I said not in mine

JP said...

Dawn.. do you REALLY fart when you put that in stars? o.0

JP said...

*mortified*



not really, just thought it would be funny to picture, although... I won't jump in on your little 'farting' wars...I'll keep my distance.. the smell is making me noxious... or wait... no, sorry, that's not you guys, that's just Brooks

Dawn said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... THATS AWESOME JOSH!
Jelea... you need to join in on the fart wars... and no Josh, i can't make myself fart on command like T Y! lol Be blessed
~fart~

Nicole said...

You guys always have a conversation in my blog when I am not around sheesh...its like some sort of conspiracy

JP said...

Conspiracy? *stares at Nikki*


*keeps starring at nikki*


*continuing staring at nikki*


Whispers with squinted eyes,
"I'm watching you...."