Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Broken and Misunderstood

Why is it? Why is it when I am upset or passionate about somethin...no one understands? I am passionate about life and people becoming who God called them to be...I want to catipult them into their destiny. I am called to speak destiny and purpose into people's lives but why? Why am I misunderstood? I know that I am supposed to let God do the work...but some times I feel like He is takin too long...I long for God to move...but feel like He isnt...I love to see people grow....but I feel like they are shrinking. I know what you are goin to tell me..in God's timing Nikki...He will do it...we cannot take stuff on ourselves...I have heard it all before and still I refuse to see my friends die...I know some of you are thinking I should take my own advice and listen to you...no more lecturing I know...I know what I am doing and I know what you want to say to me...but there is one thing I want to know...why am I misunderstood? The last two days my life has changed huge..I am not the same Nikki you all know...I am me. I am looking through different eyes...when I am in a group it feels like I am standing on the outside of my body and watchin you all...and myself...watchin how things work and how people react and whats goin on...and I am seeing things different then everyone else...I am seein them with different eyes...its like I woke up one mornin and put different eyes in...I see through the masks and the fakeness...I see the pain and the happiness...I see you...I see the world...its spinning so slow I see the flowers grow...I know there is snow and the flowers are dead...but I see them...with my new eyes...dont worry guys this blog was not written under the influence of any kind...its really how I feel...the world is slow and I can see it...everything is in slow motion...you know why...because I took a chance to stop and smell the flowers...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Perhaps they are not ready to hear it... and therefore you are misunderstood~ The best thing we can do to not let our friends die is love on them and pray! You can't make them see anything even though you desire that for your friends... and thats a GREAT thing nikki something that i pray never leaves you! this was a very enjoyable post! Isen't it nice to stop and smell the flowers? Be blessed! Muchlov... i am proud of you girl!