Monday, November 20, 2006

One day at a time

Well just wanted to leave a short note sayin I am livin one day at a time..and thats how it is...I wake up and talk to God and say what I want go on with my day...and if it sucks I go to bed that night wake up and say its a brand new day...and I can try it again...mhmm thats how I am goin to live....well yeah thats just a thought for you all...I am goin to untie a colt everyday or at least try...and if I dont feel like it I know Amanda will kick me in the a** so its all good

4 comments:

Amanda said...

:) i'm glad i can be of service. I got these new steel-toed boots to eh?...i'll have to show you...
jk.

JP said...

ouch.... you could take this a step further... put preperation h on the end of those boots just in case. ;)


That is a great attitude, by the way Nik.

Koitiz said...

That's a really good plan Nikki. I like that, maybe I should think about doing something like that...I dont think I'd be able to keep it up though.

I totally came to town this weekend too, but you were at the Ranch, which sucks, but I'll see you at Christmas!

who God says I am said...

me too Nikki. I'm going through the same thing. I'm one day at a time, just to get through the week.