Thursday, November 30, 2006

Good day

Ok so I have this draft of a blog on here about a movie I saw the other night Stranger than fiction...it was a great movie but I havent finished that blog cause well its just not comin to me...so I have decided to write this one...with new and fresh ideas...well today has been an amazing day and I had a good time...pretending to be in Hawaii...looking for elephants and just plain old bein a kid...it was a great day....and well it ended in a good laugh and some words from God...well let me tell you this has been an awesome day...I literally changed my day by saying it is goin to be a good one...and you know what life does happen...and shit will always happen...but its how you react...its how you decided to be that day that determines what its goin to do to you...so this is Nikki and this is my year...and I will be more than a conquer...cause I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...and you can too

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i all i can say is:

*hug*

you rock.

Jelea said...

good days are excellent. through Christ...