Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Funny how God works...


Ok its like 1:30 am and I was in bed thinkin I tend to do a lot of thinkin before I fall asleep...but I thought of somethin amazing and had to get it on here...ok so before I went to ENR this summer I had two amazing friends that I talked to and hung out with all the time...Jelea and Mary...well then it turned out Mary was heading back to Ontario cause that is where her job was takin her so I thought well thats how my life works God brings me great people and takes them away...then I went to the ranch and while I was there met amazing people who I considered my ENR family and it was awesome...when I came home at the end of the summer I was prayin for friends that could be like a family to me...so as the days were goin by we were counting the days untill Jelea went to Thialand for two months like I said people leave my life all the time...so I prayed for an amazing friend...that I could confide in...I prayed for a few friends that could be a family...and well that leads to my life right now...after I came home from the ranch I met a friend named Amanda(Hazzard, Danger Zone, Crick, Manny...you know whatever we call her at the time) She has been stinkin amazing in my life...she was the friend I was praying for...we can talk about anything and I mean anything...and she calls me on things when I need it...she gives me that kick in the A** so yeah I love her...but I was like God wouldnt it be great if I had a family of friends like at the ranch...well then a friend of mine that I had awhile back came back into my life Heather...she is also amazing no matter how long it takes for her to get somethin she does eventually get it...then I made another friend who I knew who this person was just never hung out with him...Cody a guy with many dreams and ideas about life that you always learn somethin from...God gave me my family of friends...the four of us have been hangin out a lot lately...these are people that I am real around and feel safe around...its the same feeling I had at the ranch...I love just being around them even in the silent moments when no one has anything to say...I love it...they are my family and will always be in my heart...God gave me what I needed...I dunno why I worried so much...some days I am like so God when are you takin them away from me...and He is like not anytime soon so enjoy this...can anyone say TRIBAL

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I sure as heck can!!!
TRIBALLLLLL!!!!!!
*dances like a freak for the alloted amount of time*
O man, i love this post, and I love that we've become friends and I love it when you let me kick you in the a$$. Just kidding, i love that we can just be "us" and that sometimes, all we really do is just sit around and smile and laugh...at absolutely nothing. The roadtrip is going to blow our minds, and GOd has some awesome stuff in store for us. I'm thinkin' of it as more of a journey to enjoy the blessings around us. I have a feeling we're gunna feel GOd move in some crazy ways. I love you Nikki Nikki Nine Doors...muahahaha, kidding! Nikita, you rock....aw heck, lets do it again....

TRIBALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

rachelle/shelby said...

isent it amazing when God puts divine people in our lifes...i think its so crazy...i am so happy for you that you have such amazing support from your friends...it really helps life to go alot smoother..and i am also honoured that God wanted me to become part of your life..your amazing..love you B.sis.. :)

Anonymous said...

I am really happy for you! My prayer is that you would keep growing and realizing that you are loved! -D