Thursday, November 02, 2006

Grumbling

Ok for real you know what annoys me most...people who complain about the weather...people complain about the heat people complain about the cold...people complain about rain people complain about snow. I love the weather I dont care what it is I am thankful I am able to see it...I am able to feel it...and I am able to talk about it. Thank you Jesus for giving me senses...thank you so much for all five I have thank you. This is on my mind because it snowed today and people were complainin some not because of snow...some because of cold...and some well because it just doesnt benefit them...if God wants it to snow it will snow. But snow means so much more to me...God made me a promise with the snow that I will never forget...and it actually upsets me when people complain about snow...because it means so much more to me...

2 comments:

rachelle/shelby said...

see i told you i would get around to it...thats cool that you enjoy the changing of weather so much...i also think that it is such a cool thing...i love snow..and cold...so that i can warm up by a fire or fly down a mountain!!..

Anonymous said...

And by warm up by the fire, you actually mean find a sucker you can get addicted to solitair showdown so you can BOTH sit by the fire and play on your laptops ;-) (hahaha)....I love the snow too! I love all the seasons, except the -40 C season - that one I can do without! I don't enjoy being cold, but at least with the cold you can warm up easier. Snow is soooo beautiful and the white is pure and refreshing....I had a vision of my prince charming riding out of the snow covered trees up at the ranch 2 summers ago....Ahhhhhh...snow is beautiful!