Thursday, October 12, 2006

blah

Screaming children, complaining co-workers, long days, poopy diapers, crying, grumpiness, throwing tantrums, hitting, biting, pinching, climbing, yelling, falling over like jello, and just being defiant...those are the words that describe my week. Dont get me wrong I LOVE my job...and I LOVE those kids but some days its just rough and thats my week...I am tired and I want to throw my self to the floor and kick my feet and say no and scream and cry...I cant do that tho cause it would look afull funny if my 23 year old self did that....so I have to dust off and keep goin...and thats life...like I said before there has to be more then 9-5 mon-fri job there has to be...I cant live my life bein so exahusted that I dont want to do anything....I come home and all I want to do is sleep...but in reality I dont like sleeping...there is a reason for that but I am not tellin the world...sleep is not my friend...anyways I just wanted to tell my blog and its readers about my week of work...tomorrow is friday and thats exciting...and last night I had a good talk with a good friend...thanx friend...you know who you are...love you tons....well I gotta go...Nikki Out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mo used to babysit at our house. We had up to six kids... and usually it was five. I grew up with perma-babies... when they are old enough not to throw tantrums they would be replaced by newbies... It was SO fun, and an amazing experience (bring on the quints!! --JOKING--) But I completely understand what you mean by challenging.

Plus, I deal with all those issues in adult-size here at the nursing home.... tantrums, poop and grumpyness...

*Insert comforting and understanding hug here*

Praying for you, may your weekend be the refresher you need. :)

Amanda said...

i love you friend. find rest in Him.

SJ said...

You ever need to vent about it you know how to get a hold of me. Sometimes you just need to get it out there before all the "poop" explodes :)

I'm hearin what your sayin about the 9-5 though. I'll probably write a blog about it here soon once I get some of my ideas in order.

Peace and God bless

Dawn said...

poop.... nothing better in a week than poop.... ok i lied! Sometimes though, after a crappy week, its good just to stop. cry. and be held in the Fathers arms! Be blessed, lov ya sis!

rachelle/shelby said...

talking about poop..when we went into the cabin before the campers got here...there was a huge pile of "animal" poo sitting on one of the beds...disgusting!..haha..i pray u have a better weekend than you had a week...and plus its probably going to be amazing cause you might get to see me!!!.. :)