Saturday, October 21, 2006

My new life

Well I am satisfied...but not getting comfortable....with my life. I am happy a real happy for the first time since I came home from the ranch...I have new friends....friends who are there like the people at the ranch...I have new family...they are awesome...I love it...I can be myself and not get made fun of for sayin somethin stupid...I can throw away the masks. But like I said I am not gettin comfortable because there is always more...God always has more and you should never get comfortable with your life things change in a drop of a hat. I am glad that I went back to Vibe and I am glad that I am getting back into the life of my church....because I have been neglecting that but I am back...Nikki is back but its a different Nikki...I am back into believing in the things that God has for me and dreaming even bigger then I have ever before...because this is the year...God told me that before any one else ever said it....so here I go the world changer that I am...I am goin to MY world and change it...I am goin to show people you God I am goin to play for your team God and I am not goin to quit because thats not who I am...my name is Nicole Nadine Andrews and I am not a quitter...I am a conquer....I am goin ro fight but I am goin to use supernatural strength from God I am goin to use His power and He is goin to win through me...ha ha I love it...I am goin to stop rambling before I start crying but life is good...

No comments: