Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Season

<Thats my new bible I love it!

Jeremiah 1:4-11 (English Standard Version)

4Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
5"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,and before you were born I consecrated you;I appointed you a prophet to the nations."

6Then I said, "Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth." 7But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a youth';for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,and whatever I command you, you shall speak. 8Do not be afraid of them,for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD."

9Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, "Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. 10See, I have set you this day over nations and over kingdoms,to pluck up and to break down,to destroy and to overthrow,to build and to plant."

11And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Jeremiah, what do you see?" And I said, "I see an almond
branch."


As I was sitting in church reading this verse and listening to the speaker I thought and it was good thinking....I read ahead in the bible while they were speaking(I cant help but read ahead its such a great read) and it came to verse six and said but I am only in my youth God said tho do not look at your age...for I have called you...thats pretty much what it says...but I put the verse up so you can see for yourself...God said I have said go and so you will go into your destiny...it doesnt matter what the world says about you...you are goin to do what God says about you...yeah thats just somethin thats on my mind and got me thinkin about my own life and my own job...how I have favor there and how I am only 23 but they treat me like I have had much more experiance they act like I have been there forever...its actually still all a dream to me but its real...today people are eating their turkeys and hangin with their families...and not realizing how thankful they should be...Thanksgiving has always been a great time for me I think of everything I am thankful for...I am so excited to spend tomorrow my thanksgiving with my family whom I love its goin to be fun.

Another thing that has been on mind lately is somethin that I have noticed...lately all I want to do is read the bible and talk about God and talk about the bible. Well there is nothin wrong with that cause that is what I am passionate about and thats how life should be our lives should be so centered around the word of God that we will NEVER be able to stray from it....I havent wanted to do anything else...but it seems like its hard to get people to talk about the bible or they look at you funny cause you brought up God's name but our conversations should be centered around Him...He is the best...well this is a different Nikki then some know cause I never used to be like this...but I love talkin about what God has done in my life and others lives and you know its so great...anyways I cant stop talkin about God and I wont.

Well this was $1000 sunday and I sowed my biggest seed yet cause God gave me seed so I used it...and I am expacting increase in everything not just finances...but I believe I am already rich in love and relationships so I am expecting increase in finances because I am really behind in all my bills...again I might not have a phone soon unless I can pay them..but I rely on God to pay me so that I can pay my bills and today I sowed with expectation. Cause man does not pay my wage God does....I am a servent of God and I obeyed Him today and it was hard but I know He will bless me for that...well that was just another thing on my mind.

Wow this turned out to be a long blog and I thought I was havin a nap after church today...ha ha anyways Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...and I pray that you are all blessed and that God pushes you forward into your destiny...and that anything that is on me the peace and joy and love gets put on you guys and that you all can feel it...cause I love my friends...Nikki Out!

3 comments:

rachelle/shelby said...

God is amazing...there is no doubt in my mind..He always believes in us even when we have a million excuses why He shouldnt...when He has a plan He will fullfil it..and reading your post was beautiful because its simply a lil gurl madly in love with her daddy..and the passion that you protray is inspiring...Gods word should be something we hunger after..and need on a daily bases..cause He wants to speak..He's very talkactive sometimes...but some times i know i need to take my fingers out of my ears so that i can hear...keep going nikki..:)

Dawn said...

This brought tears to my eyes Nikki! God is SO good! He gives, He takes away but His love never changes! It warms my heart to see God molding you, breaking you, making you into what He wants you to be! Its extravagent... its like watching 'Cirque du Soleil', magnificant in all its ways, not without its mishaps from time to time but so uplifting and exciting! Great blog! Be blessed, muchlov!

JP said...

God convo's rock - its as simple as that. They're very encouraging and inspiring. Your attitude is uplifting by the way.