Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's late...here are my thoughts

Ok now its 1:18am and yes I do have to work in the mornin but things are on my mind and I need to let them out...so has anyone ever seen the movie The Guardian well I did tonight and let me tell you it was a great movie...remember how much I like V for Vendetta well I liked this one that much if not more well I dunno but I liked it a lot...anyways there were some great lines or well I got revelation out of this movie...like I do with a lot of movies...I think its cause I like movies and thats how God's goin to get my attention...anyways so I have mentioned before in my blogs about watching who you are to people and do as Jesus would cause you may be the only Jesus they know...well I have another challenge for you...would you put your own wants and desires aside so that someone else can have theirs...would you save someone else's life only to lose yours....well thats a tough one....and it got me thinking...someone in this world is waiting for you to be their miracle...it may be that they need groceries or a ride somewhere...their rent paid or a coat...I dont know what it is...I dont know who it is...one thing I know for sure is that God gave us the power to help others and God wants us to be like Jesus....to do as He would...dont turn your back...what breaks my heart the most is the broken families I see and children not having enough that really breaks my heart and I want to cry and scream...but thats not goin to do nothing I need to stand up and bring people into their destiny...so many people in my life have grabbed me and pulled me up levels they helped me and now its my turn to give people what God gave me...and thats a future...I should not be alive today with things that I have done but I am cause I have a future....I remebered a time in my life when somethin was spoken over me...somethin amazing and I see it come to pass as I talk right now...a e-mail came to me tonight reminding me of that word somethin I needed thanx...you know who you are...I am growing and I have changed tons...not just a little but lots...and I am goin to keep growing..I dunno if this blog makes sense to any of its readers but this is where my mind is so enjoy...

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow Nikki! This was an AMAZING blog! I am glad that you got reminded and uplifted! It makes my heart extremely happy! Its funny though.... as we always look for the big things when really its about the small! You can have a kid who has nothing at home and just a smile will go more than food or a coat! Its crazy really! It really is dieing to our selfish nature and thats a hard thing becuase we must die daily! Awesome post! Be blessed sis! Muchlov!

JP said...

Very awesome post - it completely made sense! It's encouraging and warming to see you rising up like this - keep fighting! Out of your own words; it's worth it!

Amanda said...

Nikki, amazing post! It's totally true...daily we should try to be their miracle. Wow. powerful. It's my new fav movie for sure.

...and not just because of that blue plaid shirt...

haha...you're crazy. i love you. Seriously though...awesome stuff.

rachelle/shelby said...

its so true..sacrifice is huge...but its hard alright..but thats where God comes in and helps us...sweet word nikki.! :)