Thursday, October 05, 2006

Title goes here

Ok so I havent posted in a bit and thats odd for me I post often...so yeah I decided to post about my week. Or whatever pops into my head while I am writing this blog...so my week well my week has been interesting. I work and work and work...I am tired but its all good cause I love my job...but lets start with sunday. I went to church and ferg was here ohhh gotta love ferg...his sermon was stinkin amazing what he spoke about hit home. I love when that happens anyways on to monday...a stressful day of work...where I got vomited on and peed on yeah not a good day...then went to the leadership meeting at the DC with ferg again...great sermon again and a little peace attached...umm on to tuesday...crappy day...dealing with things that I shouldnt and decided to retreat into my cave...well it wasnt untill a good friend of mine told me to smarten up on wednesday and pretty much got me out of that mode...no I am not hiding in my cave. Thanx to a certian friend of mine a good one at that coughhazzardcough anyways...its now thursday and I had a super long day with work and two meetings after work...long day....anyways I am hopin this weekend is relaxing and nice considering its a long weekend and I love long weekends...and its thanksgiving which means good food mmmm I love food...so yeah also means I get to spend some time with my friends...I like my friends...ummm yeah so yeah isnt it crazy when God gives you somethin just when somethin leaves...like isnt it crazy when God brings a new friend into your life jsut when one leaves....I love it...I love it a lot...so yes that is my week I am tired now and cant think so I am leavin...Nikki Out!

2 comments:

rachelle/shelby said...

well i am glad your not hiding in your cave anymore..i was worried that the EVIL MOLD would have got you.. :)...but no its cool to see how God brings us through things eh?...and how He puts people in our paths that dont let us run away...

JP said...

hmmm.. interesting.. (LOL)
Seriously... that's good, good that friends are there... the whole friends leaving thing makes me think...