Sunday, October 22, 2006

Great Weekend

Have you ever had those moments in life where you forget there is a "real" world? Well thats how my weekend was...the entire weekend I felt like I didnt have a job or "real" life...it was great fun...I have this new group of friends now and its awesome and they make me happy and I feel different around them then I do around my other friends...I have had one of those thinking weekends dont worry its been good thinking...I have been looking at my life and seeing how different it is...how different it was before the summer and where I am now...when I sit and think about it...its incredable...I love it...God gave me these people and it feels great to throw away the masks for once and not use them...I feel great bein myself...I love my new friends and I have broke down some walls and it feels awesome...its like nothing else matters but the moment when I am with these new friends and I feel like I have known them forever...its awesome I am really tired so I cant think right now....but thats just somethin that has been on my mind...I am goin to write more just later so this is all for now...

1 comment:

rachelle/shelby said...

friends are an incredible gift that God places in our lifes...i am happy for you :)