Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Career Change

I am done...maybe I am not called to work in a daycare. Yes I know I have only been doin this for three years...I am tired and tired of bein tired...I even went to bed at 8:45 last night and am still tired. My job is exauhsting...I also dont know how to spell....I want to do a different job like a sleep expert or somethin where I can do nothin...Today I got a weird phone call...it was from a University asking me if I was still interested on their school....I havent applied to a college or university in over a year so thats weird...but maybe I should go back to school...I dunno...all I do know is I am tired of my job and want to quit really bad...today was it I had it...I am done...maybe I should call in sick tomorrow...no I wont do that I more responsible then that...but serouisly I suck at my job...I am no good...I almost started crying right in the middle of the room today I did get upset and everything went blank and the kids were callin my name and I was like a zombie...they dont need that they need someone who can keep it together...I cant I cant give them what they need...the deserve someone better then me...even tho today people said I am good at my job and those kids love me...its not true I am not good at it...I am done I know I said that already but for real...I cant do it....I want to do my first career choice...Graphic Design that sounds much more appealing to me right now...well thats my rant for the day..talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

JP said...

I say this sternly, but with love... Nikki, get up.... get your strength from God and go do what you've been CALLED to do!

rachelle/shelby said...

nikki..i agree with josh...you need to overcome this....go and read your other blogs..and remember all the revalation..and just like what you told me..HE WANTS YOU TO FIND STRENGTH IN HIM...and not in yourself...i have been learning that since the summer...wait on the Lord nikki...and he will renew your strenght..love you b.sis...