Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A year

Well this year has been pretty interesting so far...and with a month left I have taken some time to look through old stuff and see where I was a year ago...I found somethin that I had written about a year ago I thought I would share:

Life is so confusing one minute you could be the happiest person ever the next minute the rage takes over. This rage just creeps up and grabs you and then you dont want to be where you are anymore all you want is to be alone. This is how it feels it climbs up from you feet to your head and covers you. You get all hot and shaky. Then it all begins your fists clench and you want to hit someone. So you have to leave before something gets out of hand. So you go into a quiet room by yourself and you just want to scream and let it all loose. You just want to fight and punch something. Everything is all spinning and you cant think so clearly its not getting better but worse by the minute. You want to run and you want to hide. Thats the anger that I feel. It is painful inside. It hurts because you dont want to feel this way, you want to feel the love that God has for you, you want to feel joy and be happy. But thats not how it always is.

Yeah well anger still controls my life and so I got thinkin if I was dealin with this a year ago why am I still dealin with it...the answer is I wont let it go...so here it is God...I am letting it go and you need to help me with it...and so do you friends...I am goin to try and do this but I need help from you guys...Amanda you know what to do...and thanx for the help you have already given me.

2 comments:

Jelea said...

anger is never fun to deal with. maybe one day i will punch someone in the face. hmmm...maybe that's how i'll let it go! haha i'm kidding. but you know you can come to me if you need help with anything!

who God says I am said...

I don't know anything about dealing with anger but I do know that God made you to be more than a conquerer and so you can conquer this because Jesus already did. He won the battle, it's finished.

Remember Proverbs 12:7?
The wicked are overthrown and are no more. But the house of the righteous will stand.

This could be your mountain Nikki. Speak to it with faith. Declare it and it will be done for you.

We believe in you. But more important, so does God.