Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Color outside the lines

This is not what I want...Monday to Friday...9-5 job. Ok yes I am blessed to have it...and yes its what most people want security...and a great job...well here you can have it...take mine. This is not life to me...this is not living to me...and I dont want it. I want to be free...I dont want wordly possesions anymore...I dont want to live this way...I dont want to be in this box...this thing that society wants me to be this ladder I must climb to be "successful"...you can have it. I dont want all the money in the world...or all the nice things...and well in a bit you will see what I want cause I am goin to have it...no longer will I be a successful Childcare Professional...I will be a free Women of God...who goes where the wind takes her....me and my laptop...will take on the world...and write about its adventures.

2 comments:

rachelle/shelby said...

its good to want freedom..from things that are always the same...but i am not sure quitting your job is the best solution...but i am not you...

Jelea said...

nice