Sunday, January 07, 2007

Take my heart

Why dont you take my heart and stop on it...well thats what I feel the world does to me...God is the only one who wont let us down but yet sometimes I think He will....I sometimes feel like He is the one takin things I love away from me...I sometimes think He is the one messing everything up...where did the happiness go...where did my life go...and my passion and my want to live...who knows...my heart is in a million pieces on the floor...and I have fallin and cant get up...so weak and tired...there is nothin left in me...dragging myself across the floor...trying to pull myself up...cant get up but I cant quit either...but starting to think whats the point.

And for everyones information...I dont care if you dont like what you read....this is my blog...and I dont care if you comment and its somethin I dont want to hear maybe I need to heard it anyways...so do what you want with the comments this is how I feel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God answers prayer. It may not be the answer that we want but it's definately HIS answer whether we like it or not.

Jelea said...

What do you think of change, Nicole? In your life and in others' lives?

Nicole said...

Change is ok...but sometimes at certian points in your life you just need certian people around...to help you

Jelea said...

to help you with what? I don't know what to help you with if you don't tell me what's going on.

Jelea said...

to help you with what? I don't know what to help you with if you don't tell me what's going on.

CJanz said...

Hello Nikki...I miss you soooooo much! I've been praying for you and when I saw on your msn that you were going to be in Calgary, I was hoping for another one of those Bluenotes change room run-ins pick-me-ups from God...but I wasn't at the mall so it couldn't happen! I know there are times in life when we feel defeated, or our heart feels like it's broken into millions of pieces, but i want you to remember one thing...GOD LOVES YOU, and he doesn't cause this hurt and pain. But he will help you through it, and fix it for you! Also...if you ever need to talk, about anything...I'm here for you! Email me, call me, msg me...whatever...I'd be more then happy to sit and listen. I miss you so much and wish I could see you sometime soon! God bless!

Dawn said...

Do you remember my broken speach? I will remid you.... when a bone is broken the doctors sometimes have to re-break it in order for the bone to heal appropriatly~ God is the Doctor and its our hearts that are broken that He needs to re-break so it can appropriatly heal~ Sometimes it is this.... sometimes its a Job situation.... you have the choice Nikki, its in your hands, its in your control.... what are you going to do with it? You know how sometimes you need to tell a child no... ie if they were about to stand on a tall, narrow counter and they are only 2... you need to tell them no for their own benefit... it sucks for them at the time but it, perhaps, can save them some pain in the future. We do love you Nikki, but i agree with Jello.... if we dont know then how can we help? Take care Nikki and be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Dawn pretty much said to you what I would have, only better...

pain ALLOWED to happen, not for cruelty's sake, but for your own sake. Rebuilding to make a newer Nikki, a stronger Nikki, the Nikki God wants you to be. And He'll love you the whole way there.