Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kids....Mundane....Life

This is probably goin to be another random blog but thats just how my mind works...so a cute story from work today...there is this little boy who we will name Billy...and two little girls we will name Sarah and Jane....well Jane had asked why Billy's skin was black...and Sarah said because thats what God colored him...and Billy was like yeah...God went like this...and he pretended to color on his arm...and He said we are all different...thats just the way God made it....I loved this as I watched these two children try and explain it to another child...they are smart...and they know that they are different...but they also know they are special...you can learn lots from a child.

My next thought I got while talkin to a friend yesterday...I had wrote that blog and published it without thinking...but I have thought a bit since then and I asked myself this question Is it Medicine Hat I want out of? or Is it the mundane life I want out of? Well it is the second one its not my city I love my city...its the mundane tasks I do everyday...so I have decided that in order to not make it so boring I need to make my life exciting...and live...to my fullest potential...but if you are still wonderin what mood I am in its...well still not great but I am starting to turn my thinkin around so that I can live...well thats all I had to say.

2 comments:

Jelea said...

i LOVE that kid story. they rock. today when i left work for the last time, some of the kids wanted to come home with me...and then drive them to their mom and dad's tomorrow. haha, i love them to bits.

Anonymous said...

The next time I get the chance I'm going to tell you a story about someone who just took off to New Zealand for half a year just because he could. You need to save money Nikki, and go on a vacation somewhere outside of north america. That'll add excitment to your life. Or go on a YWAM DTS.