Sunday, January 14, 2007

Give Life

As I sit here and think about my life...I think...I am surrounded by on fire and powerful men and women of God....so I sit and wonder with all these role models and the success they have in life why wouldnt I want that...why am I so depressed about my life and so unexcitable...as I ponder these questions I dont actually have an answer for them...this year I want to be brave...I want to stand up for what I believe in...and when people around me including my friends say I cant do it...I cant be a politician or I cant design a political party...I want to say whatever cause I can...and I will and people will know what I believe and God will work through me...so when someone tells me I cant I will tell them why I can. I want to say no to fear, doubt and lack...its not goin to run my life anymore.

I am tired of living where people tell me to live on a level they tell me to be on...I am goin to new levels and higher heights and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...so you know what...stop telling me what I cant do...stop telling anyone what they cant do cause I am sure they already know what they cant do...and all you are doing is affirming in their life that they suck...you are pretty much taking a knife and stabbing them in a wound over and over again...and reminding them of the pain they already feel...and already think about themself...so when you go and make a comment to someone think about it first and ask yourself this...is it goin to build them up or tear them down?...cause if its goin to tear them down its better to be quiet then say it at all...so everyone have a great day...I am goin to bed now cause I have been sick all day...and remember be a life giver...not a life sucker.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

First off... i fully support this policy of yours! It makes my heart happy when you attain new levels and the awesome thing is that there is ALWAYS a higher level to be attained and i have faith that you can and will do whatever God leads you to... including those big dreams of yours~ I must admit, i tend not to dream big... so to me even someone dreaming it is an accomplishment already! Go back and read some of the encouraging words people have written to you! Blessings! Muchlov to you!

who God says I am said...

I am so there. I've had a day where I realized I want to work for God and not me. I want to be passionate and on fire for God but there are still walls I have to break down. Like standing up for what I believe in. But first I have to practice every day, not wasting the time God has blessed me with. I need to clean often, work hard and not be obssesed with a stupid game or leveling up my characters. Ick. I have discovered today that it is in me to want what God wants. And God wants all of us to succeed and keep achieving new levels. So, my final comment is this: GO NIKKI GO!