Monday, January 01, 2007

This is my time!

Ok people recent discovery....I actaully care about me...and I need to start doin the things that God has created me to do...so no more putting road blocks up...no more walls...this is me...crashing down...here I come.

Ok there are two things that I need to change about me...well there is lots but these are the two I am goin to work on cause they are road blocks...one is no more swearing...and the other no more alcohol...these two things are hard for me but I have come to realize that they are in my way...God can use me while I am doin this but not to my full potential...and I want Him to be able to so these things are out the door and this girl is goin to stand up and fight...He told me I was a world changer well then I need to start doin just that...and I cant have things clouding my judgement or messing up my words...so this is why its so important for me to move on without these two road blocks...see ya dont want ya...anyways friends I am on fire...so I dont know if you want to sit in your mediocre lives or you want to come with me...dont follow others paths...make your own.

I am tired of doing what people say...its time for me to do what God says..I am goin to be a little bit more vocal on my opinion now friends and tell you if I shouldnt be doin somethin and I prob wont be doin it with you...so get ready...the enemy is goin to hear my name and cringe...cause he knows that God is with me...and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and that I mean buisness...so are you with me? Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone? The world needs you...if you arent reay then fine live in your medicore mundane life...thats not what I want...and thats not what I am goin to have....cause I always get what I want.

4 comments:

jaci0904 said...

Wow. That is a good thing. WHat am I talking about? I have no idea. Well I am updating more. thanks to you and Jel. Thanks!

Amanda said...

THats awesome nikki! When i was praying about this year, i was asking God what he wanted from me..and "higher standards" was what kept coming back to me. For my whole life I've lived by the standards others called me to...and thats it...and never really thought about the ones Christ has set out for me. You know? His are sooo much higher, and so much greater, and they extend who I am...they go further...they make me the woman God wants me to be. New Levels was a word i kept getting too. New levels of freedom, life, potential, creativity, wisdom....

I think when i can live called to a higherstandard...Gods got new levels he wants to take me to.

I love you girl. I'm on track with you. I got your back. 2007 is the year we make the devil cringe.

who God says I am said...

TOTALLY! I so get that blog because that's where I'm at too. Remember how I blogged once about dancing on the battlefield, well, I just got that feeling again. The devil is gonna be running so hard and fast this year he's not even going to know what happened or why he's running. WHOOOHOOO!

Jelea said...

excellent...now i don't have to take your alcohol with me when i leave your place!