Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Emptiness

So this is my question why do girls go to the bar wearing almost nothing. Ohhh right I know why because they have n0 self esteem and feel that they have no purpose in life. This kinda ticks me off for a couple of reasons. First cause I used to be there. I used to be the one at the bars trying to get all the guys attention and then when I did I would use that to my advantage. I would think that I am important and I would think that someone cares. So I would go with the guy and we would have our fun (if you know what I mean) and I know that is not good I know that now. But then was a different time that is before I met the LORD and before He changed my life. But today I still see so many girls messing up their lives and it makes me sad. Mostly cause I know how they feel inside they really feel lonely and my heart breaks for them. Girls who think they are worth nothing so they give themselves to guys. Its making me teary eyed just thinking about it. Ok and the second thing that ticks me off is the devil is winning these girls over. That makes me angry. He is sitting there laughing and saying look at all the girls that I have on my side and look at all the boys who are following them. You see the bar (for those of you who havent been there) is mating grounds. Its like when animals are looking for their mate well thats the bar. Its a place where you get really drunk and you look for action. Yeah I know that cause thats why I used to go and thats why most people go. Yeah they will say its cause they like to dance sure thats it. Lets say its cause you like to dance ok then you end up leavin with some boy in a taxi cab mmmk. Yeah so I dunno ok you are probably wondering why I am ranting and raving about this right now. Ok so yeah I may have been at a bar tonight it was my friends birthday and I was trying to support her. Yes I may have had a few drinks and I may have danced a bit and I may have enjoyed myself. But this time was different this time I didnt go cause I was lookin for a guy. This time I went and hung out with a friend and had fun and made some disturbing observations. Like you could have stood there with a camera and talked like they do on the discovery channel. Ok the male of the species is walking up to the female species that is shaking her groove thang. He is also shanking it and he is touching her yeah thats about it of that. But for real its a problem and someday I pray that God gives me the strength to go into the bars and stay sober and witness to these people cause I know why they are there. So Father please work in me so that you can work in them. Amen. I love my Father!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

mmm... good observation! The heart of a woman is her beauty and its hard these days to be called beuatiful if your not a size 3 with big boobs and skankie cloths! Alot of the time the world is desensitized to anything sensual... they see it ALL the time! In movies, on posters, in comericials, over the internet, in their school, in their homes... they are bombarded with these immages because sex sells! I firmly believe we need to get back to holiness! Where we refuse to watch provocative scenes, or to be provocative in inappropriate situations.. which is very hard for some women, especially when they aren't recieving attention when they wear normal, decent cloths! Ultimatly, we should be getting our attention from our Father... not having to seek it from men. Anyway, there is so much to talk about on this subject but i will leave it there... right in the arms of God, Be Blessed!

Koitiz said...

I dont really know what to respond to that, cuz I prefer to stay away from it.

I was gonna stay at Roscoe's the other night and chillax with you guys, but I just happened to look over and see a group of guys slapping their waitresses butt, and I had to leave.

And a response to Dawn's comment:
MODEST IS HOTTEST! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway...Peace!

JP said...

Nicole, your heart stands out to me and I'm thankful for you. you have the inside track on the way a woman feels, which I did, cos as a man, my heart goes out to them as well, but I lack the complete understanding of the situation because I can't be there. Your statement of the enemy saying 'these girls are on my side and the boys follow them' hit me... That he just uses those women to pull more people away. I can see the enemy at work there in a strong way... and I want to see the same thing, but Jesus working to that degree and higher. And I believe it! It's coming!

JP said...

Oh yeah.. and I agree with Kurtis.. modest is definately the hottest!!