Sunday, January 29, 2006

Giving it to God

You know whats hard. When you like someone so much and you are not even sure they like you back. I have given this part of my life to God but sometimes its so hard to sit around and wait. I believe that the guy should pursue the girl and its hard to wait for them to do that expecially when you feel so strongly about one person. Some of you who read this are going to know exactly who I am talking about but shhhhh. I know that God has the perfect someone for me but its very hard when you dont know who it is. Like I dont want to get married at this age...I am only 22 and still have things to do before marriage but the thing is I want to find that certian someone and start a relationship and see if he is the one. You know what I mean. Well there is someone that I wish I could start that relationship with but he doesnt even even notice me and that sucks. Like for real I have never felt this strong about someone before. And it drives me nuts because I normally try and not open myself up for these type of feelings unless I think that its a possibilty. I am normally good at guarding my heart. Hmmm I am sorry that I am ranting about this but its something that is on my mind A LOT lately. And I am confused I just wish I knew what this certian some one is thinking. Anyways I am going to keep hinting and see what happens....You people who know shhhhh.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Haha... i TOTALLY agree.. i wish God would just say, " Dawn, this is who you are supposto marry. Yup that crazy guy right there, he's the one for you" But... God has been kinda quiet on that note. Gaurding ones heart can be so tricky since ones eyes can be blinded by love. Nikki, if its meant to be then it will happen! I always thought that i would have been dating 'the one' by now~ I actually wanted to be married young.. but God knows better so i will just leave it in His wondeful hands! He is out there Nikki, just like mine... one day he will come and rescue you! Be blessed

JP said...

I guess it's just an area in your life to grow through. I think God can and does, test a person a lot through relationships. You sure learn a lot about yourself that's for sure. But you also learn a lot being single - woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

God might disagree, but I think i've learned enough being single, and it's time to move onto learning stuff from being with someone.

I'm 26, and very single, so I can empathise with all of you. Or maybe cause i'm older it's you all with me. But what ever. I am trusting God with this, and know if i'm single it's probably for a reason, and I need to find that out and work on it. That's a word for me, so if you don't think it's for you ignore it.

Peace