Friday, January 27, 2006

What I want to see...

I have been thinking a lot lately about life and stuff. And I know that I have expressed what I know is going to happen this year...but lets recap. So this is the year of restoration and for miracles. We are going to see God in a way that no man has seen Him before. This is the year. But you see...us believers have to start believing and walking in it. These things just arent going to happen. There is a huge fight right now in the supernatural realm and we are in it...but most of all we are in this together...the devil is super scared of what we are going to do with our God. The best part is with a lot of fighting and pushing forward we will come out on top. Now what I want to see this year is for the young adults of Medicine Hat to get so close to God so that nothing can tear them apart from Him. And I want us to change our city, I want the young adults here to love our city. I want people to be saved through the young adults. This city needs us. In my prayers are also the other cities in Canada, I pray that the young adults in those cities take back their city for God. You know what this is the year for the young adults of Canada to rise up and take back our country. I believe that it is the young adults of this country that are going to make the next big move...so get ready. I also believe that some day this country will be run by all Christians that is who will be in government in the future...hey its my dream to become and alderman here in Medicine Hat...bet you all didnt know that eh. Well anyways I think that I ranted enough for tonight. Just remember...This is the Year!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN! I love my country and am SO excited for the things that are about to unfold in this great nation! I have definatly been feeling the fight..nope doesn't do justice... the blood curdling war that is happening in the supernatural rehelm~ Am i worried about the war? NO...why? Because my God is on my side and He says in his word that no weapon against me shall prosper! I have been starting to take God for His word...and He has never let me down! Be blessed

JP said...

Dreams are good stuff. Just hard to chase em sometimes.