Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's really SNOWING


I love snow soooo much and I have wanted it to snow here soooo bad. And its snowing woohoo. Its 3:42am and I am sitting here in my pj's on my balcony outside watching the snow. Its a lil chilly but who cares. If you sit here and listen to the snow fall its sooo cool and watching it come down. These are big flakes wow. I have been asking God to let it snow and its here. Ohhh man I could sit here forever and just watch it. I may got frost bite but at least I enjoyed my time. Ha ha ha my cat is on the inside and I can hear him yelling through the glass door its funny. I am in heaven right now. You guys know why...my peace is back. Have I ever told you about the peace that snow gives me. Snow is soooo peaceful and it gives me sooo much peace. Ohhh no the wind shifted and its getting on my laptop. Quick retreat...retreat ahhhhh. Ok back inside where it cant wreck my laptop. Look how beautiful it is ohh wait you can't see it. HEY I will take a picture right now so that you can. BRB....ok I am back and I will leave you now with a dark pic of the snow(remember its 4am) Ohhh man I feel like a lil kid again its too exciting. Yeah I am not tired one bit. Wide awake. mmhmm I am...yeah ok I am done...Nikki Out! (pssst its snowing)

4 comments:

Koitiz said...

Haha! Its now 4Am and SNOW IS THE WIN!!

Glad I have someone else on MSN who loves teh snow!
SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Dawn said...

*clunk clunk* thats the sound of snow for all you folks who haven't heard the sound of snow! I think i might make it into a musical! *clapps excitedly* I love snow as well.. i just don't like the cold that acompanies it! There is only a tiny tiny bit of snow here today but it is so SO wonderful! Perhaps i like snow because it glistters... part of my short attentionspanness...do you like the word? I thought so! Anywhoo.. Be blessed!

JP said...

You're friggen crazy... it's a week or two later and guess what?! snow is ALL GONE! better start prayin for more, but if you do, I'll be prayin for none at all! I pray for summer!

JP said...

But.... ? I do like snow on the other hand *Looks worried, confused then starts panicking*