Sunday, January 22, 2006

Worship

I love worship....like I could worship God all the time. Wait that is what we are supposed to do not only with singing but with our daily lives, with our jobs, with our families and with our friends. You see but not all of us do that including me. But you know what I love the most is singing to God even tho I suck at singing I love it. I love to praise him in worship. That is actually what keeps me going to church is the worship part I love that part I could stand there in that spot forever and sing to Him. But this friday I went to a service called Rock in the House its a youth service at Temple Baptist Church and we worshipped and I has so much fun doing that. But then in worship I get this time when I feel like I am getting too close to God and I pull away thats when the tears come and since I hate crying I stop worshipping. That happend to me agian this friday at this service. I started to cry during the song that goes like this...you give and take away...it was at the part that I wanted to cry. I dunno why I think its because I realized at that moment that everything that has been takin out of my life has been takin for a reason and everything that I have gotten has been from Him. But then I pulled away and at that moment I felt God asking me why for once. I always ask Him why but this time He was asking me why. Why would I pull myself away from the person who loves me the most in this world? Why would I want to treat my Daddy like that? Now I do not have the answers for these questions. I love worship but if I want breakthrough I know I gotta start getting close to God and get intimate with Him. I did say that this is the year of intimacy with my Father...so I need to act on that. Well that is all I have to say for now.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

mmm... we have talked alot about this..you and me. Its part of the tough, protective nature that was and is our outter shell! I use to never cry... now, its almost always when i am deeply intimate with God that i cry... i know that its terrifying, i know that you feel like things are being taken out of your control (and it is being taken away from your control) and that it requires a huge amount of trust on your part, but i have AMAZINGLY GREAT news! You CAN trust Him, its OK to let go.. actually it is magnificent! Yes, it will break you but, just like a bone that needs to be rebroke to heal, once you break.. that it the point where deep, full and complete healing begins! Be blessed, muchlov to you!

Koitiz said...

I really dont know what to say about that, cuz it's a well known fact that I of course, am much to macsuline to cry.

*looks around nervously*
<.<
>.>
<.<

Yep! And of course, Wookiees don't have tear ducts.

JP said...

That's good stuff Nicole. It's encouraging to see God working in other people's lives because when you don't feel like he's working in yours, it reminds you He's still there.