Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just listen

Well I just want to share my thoughts, opinions and how my life has been going. Life this week has been pretty good. I have been happy and content. I have been talking to God on a regular basis and its been awesome. But there are things on my mind that just wont leave and I have talked these things over with a few people and got their opinions. I have done a lot of reasearch in the past on mental illness and stuff. And I am always on those type of websites looking at stuff. Well I for real think that I may have one for example bi-polar but I know some people who say no and others who say go get it checked out. I dunno if I do our not but I am just going to leave it alone and someday I will just get better. I have been happy all week but tonight I got some other things in my head that just frustrate me. Like I just wish people wouldnt tell me what to do and let me live the way I want. There is things I gotta work out in my life and I am not ready to be pushed. All I want from my friends is to be there for me and hang out and you know be friends. I know I am confusing to some people and they do not understand why I do what I do. But you see I am fine I am just figuring things out for myself and I am working on things. I work and I go to school all the time I am always at one or the other and I am getting really tired of being at these places. So I just need my down time. Also some people are confused when I tell them that I want a career change well you know what thats just the way it is. I am fine I am just changing my life up a bit. When I said I got all this revelation I didnt say I was going back to church I said that I was getting revelation. I can get fed through God and I can worship God in my house I am ok. I am tired of people worrying I am tired of people saying I dont understand you. You are never going to understand me. You are never going to see exactly what is going on in my life. Just be my friend and if I have something to say just listen and dont get frustrated. I am on a different path. I really do love you all though.

3 comments:

Koitiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Koitiz said...

Do-over:

Hey, for all those people who don't understand what you're going through, there's at least one that does. And he is a wookiee.

*Graagghh*

Anyway. I completely understand what you're feeling. I'm also a believer that friends are sometimes just that. They're friends. And as close as you are to some of these people, if they don't have a complete understanding of what you're going through, their role is simply to support.

Nothing makes me more angry than when clueless people try to give me clues.

But you have my support in whatever you wish to do! As long as you're following the Lord and his wishes, everything will fall into place over time. You can't go wrong!

Dawn said...

*listens with love*