Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So I was watching the movie Crash. This is a great movie for you all who haven't seen it. I have seen it now four times and I love watching it. The movie is about racism but they don't show it in some corny or distasteful manner. This movie is real life...this is real life for some people. Everytime I watch it there are a few parts that I can't help but cry. It breaks my heart to see that there are people in this world who would look down on someone because of their color. If you haven't seen this movie you need to watch it. I was thinking today about all the pain in this world. I know there is tons cause I can feel a lot of it. My heart aches for people all the time. I always ask God why but I know its not His fault. We as Christians need to start fighting even more for these people if we don't stick up for them then who will. I know that I am rambbling about stuff we already know I am just a little bit emotional today and its something thats on my heart. There are not very many believers in this world so we really got our work cut out for us. God is going to have to get to a lot of people through a little people but thats ok cause that is how He likes to operate. I know my God and I know that He is big and that things this year are going to change. I know big things are going to happen. I know people are going to come and believe and those people are going to change the world. I know people this year are going to step out of their comfort zone and they are going to do big things for God. That is what I know.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

AMEN SISTER! The Bible puts love as the number one priority in our lives and yes, there is no such thing as too much love! We ALL could love more and reach out to others... we could all use the Holy Spirits guidence on matters of the heart! People NEVER EVER get tired of loving words! I know that i never get tired of hearing that i am cared for and loved! People need to hear it and hear it until they believe it and then they need to hear it some more! I am SO excited for this, i know that this passion is not only in our heart but in the hearts of others as well! Great words! Be blessed and loved!

JP said...

A-freakin-Men Nicole. There's nothing wrong with having an emotional day.