Sunday, December 17, 2006

Completly lost my mind

Ok well like the title says I have lost it...ok ha ha very funny you all think I already have...no but for real...ok so Amanda has this new car right and all it has in it is a cassette player...so she went and bought all these old cassettes...like Brittany Spears, Vanilla Ice...and well you get the point...well I got home and a weird thing happened...I wanted more...yes friends I wanted more...now I havent listened to this stuff since I was in junor high school...well...I even think my limewire was shocked when I searched Brittany Spears, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and yes my friends even O-town...ok I think maybe I am sick or something...but I made this great...I mean this ok playlist with all these songs on it and this is what I am listening to right now as I type this...ohh wait Shania Twain is even on it....yep country friends(shut up Jello its not goin to last) well I am goin to go now and maybe you could pray for me...Amanda look what you have done to me...this is not the music I have grown to love...I like bands like...My Chemical Romance, The Spill Canvas, Minus the Bear, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, you know...the great stuff...well I am goin to bed and maybe get my senses back in the morning or something...at least I hope so

3 comments:

Jelea said...

i knew you'd convert someday!!! to BOTH Backstreet boys AND Shania Twain!?! Wow, I feel really blessed, thankyou Amanda!

Dawn said...

lol!!! Whoohoo! I hope you dont get it back! Love you! Be blessed sis and Happy holidays!

Adventures of a Girl said...

Nicole, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. Country, and Backstreet boys - my heart is breaking in a bajillion pieces.