Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas

Well I have tons to say...and they are not all the same topic so lets see how this blog goes.

Christmas...well it was good this year...what did I get well I got...a cappuccino maker...I got syrup shots from starbucks, coffee from starbucks, and cocoa from starbucks...I got a water cooler(which I have wanted for like two years cause I dont drink tap water)...and I got a blanket...I also got a $50 gift card to starbucks...and a bunch of stocking stuffers...yeah I got some good stuff....mmm caffiene...anyways this was a good Christmas...and it will be one for the memory books.

I am at home now just finished setting all my things up and cleaning a bit...and decided to check my e-mail...and well apperntly I am a rude person and have never been nice so thats great...I guess next year I have to change my attitude and be nice or somethin...I dunno how much nicer I can get without bein a door mat...anyways whatever.

Well I dont normally make new year resolutions but I have a couple imortant ones this year...one is to quit drinkin energy drinks...yes people in 2007 there will be no more energy drinks in this Nikki...and I have a way of keeping it...Amanda is keepin an eye on this one...another one I am goin to make is...spend more time with God to get to know Him more then I have ever gotten to know Him before.

Which brings me to another point...some people think that I have found better friends then my old ones...that is not true...we all grow apart and its not that there better...they call me and ask me to do stuff..so I do it...no one else calls...and if blogs in the past have said I like these friends better thats not how its supposed to sound...you cant see the tone in peoples blogs...thats what sucks about the internet...anyways my new decision is to not care what people think of me...I am goin to do whatever I feel is right...who cares if you get mad at me...I am not here to please you...I am here to live my life and live it to the full.

Well I am out now and I love you all my friends...I am goin to relax with myself and maybe watch some television...Merry Christmas...and enjoy every moment that you have...you never know when its your last.

No comments: