Sunday, December 31, 2006

Almost 2007

Well its New Years Eve...I didnt go to church today cause well I feel like I am gettin the flu...so I decided to rest...well am I happy with my 2006? Thats the question I have been thinkin about lately...and you know what I am. This was a great year started out rough and is endin rough but there is only a few more hours left in this year and I am not giving up...words that come to my mind when I think of 2006 are...streatching, challenging, new levels, growing, new friends, ended friendships, amazing, and there are many more words but this year definitly was my year. And I believe that in 2007 there is more blessing to come, more great things...and I want to keep fighting cause if I dont I wall fall and that my friends wont be a good thing...the only thing left I have to hold on to is God and thats the only stable thing in my life.

One thing I learned in 2006 is...that relationships are hard no matter if its friends or what not. You have to do a lot to keep them up and maintain them...and that my friends is hard...some of you I kept close some of you are not as close...but all of you made a mark in my life and I thank you for that...cause everyone around me has helped me to get where I am today...and this is also somethin I learned...dont put people infront of God...cause they will always let you down and He wont ever let you down...so yes my friends I should have gotten that a long time ago but I am one that has to learn things the hard way and get my heart broken too many times...thats why in 2007 God is the first one I am goin to run to...and in 2007 I am goin to give it everything I got and fight harder and be who God created me to be yes there will be times when this wont work but I am not goin to let it get to me...I am a world changer and I know this so its time to change my world...2006 was my year...2007 is my time to rise up...watch out cause you might catch this fire...you will rise up as well....look back on 2006 are you happy with your life? Are you ready to push into all God has for you in the year 2007? Come on friends rise up with me...and lets fight this together.

2 comments:

who God says I am said...

Wow. That's awesome! I feel the same way too. 2006 was challenging like no other year, but that's because it was hard to make it my best year ever and 2007 is going to be more of the same but on a whole new level. Booooo Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I am, actually. Happy with 2006. In fact, 2006 was the best year I've ever had. And I expect them years to come to exceed each other.