Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So freakin excited

Ok so I just wanted to write little blog about the best Christmas present ever...thats right MARY IS HERE....ha ha she pretty much gave me a heart attack and for real surprised me...all the gifts I got this year was great dont get me wrong but a friend comin all the way from Ontario to hang out is way cool. Well our sides have already hurt from laughin so hard and she is here till the tenth of Jan so I will get more laughter in...and maybe park conversations eh Jello and Mary...ha ha anyways all have a great New Years I know I will.

2 comments:

Koitiz said...

Yay for excitement!

Although Im afraid Im going to have to end that excitement early...

Me and Mary have spent the last 2 days becoming Mortal Enemies, and Im sure Im gonna have to take her out long before the 10th.

Sorry :)

who God says I am said...

Okay, so I've been without internet or phone pretty much since I arrived home in Saskatchewan and had no way to read let alone comment on your blogs. So here's the maker-upper!

Wow. Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas and have really been able to keep up with all of your close friends, even the ones who live far away and that my friend is quite the feat.

You got a lot of caffine related Christmas gifts. Feel free to share the love. . . *wink wink, nudge nudge, poke poke, fart fart* wait a sec . . .

Okay, so you're giving up energy drinks. I think I'll be very happy about this and yet I'm waiting to see it happen. But, if Amanda ever needs backup in raiding your stash, you know who to call. ;)

Ummmmm. . . That's about it for now. But be prepared. I'm back and I'm connected. Yay!