Friday, December 15, 2006

Great Week

Well I thought I would update my blog since its been a week....well lets see its friday morning and I am at home because I booked today off...ohh right to pretty much do nothing...untill tonight...its Christmas at the DC my favorite event of the year...we bless Medicine Hat which is so amazing and I love it....you get to see happy people smiling children and all around its a great time...well yeah...so I just spent a nice morning shopping with my friend Amanda and I actaully started my Christmas shopping...yes people I started before December 24th amazing eh...well its been a good week...I changed my attitude about life and if I am havin a crappy day its ok cause it will get better and if I think of one good thing that happened that day then its a good day...well yeah I dont really kn0w what to say besides life is good...so I will leave you with a great qoute.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Have a fantastic weekend!