Monday, December 18, 2006

Watch Out

Well today is monday well at least for another 30min it is...I had today off work and it was great but I am excited to go back tomorrow...my friend Amanda is back home in Ontario for a couple of weeks and well thats sad...I had a great evening with Karen we went for coffee and chatted it up...I finished my Christmas shopping and thats awesome too...today is a good day...and well life is ok...but I have done a lot of thinkin today.

I was on the bus and saw a lady who works at Arby's and well she has worked there since that place has opened up so thats about 14 years....thats a long time to be at a place and not only that but a fast food place...my question is why? Why would she stay somewhere that isnt goin to get her anywhere? Why would she stay at a place that the boss treats her badly? Who knows...but here is the thing...I believe she is comfortable. People get in these comfort zones and that my friends is why nothin is gettin done in this world...and I dont want to be like that...I want to stay out of my comfort zone and do somethin new everyday...so today I go talkin about my dreams I got talkin about things I am passionate about...and I got excited...I may get to move to Edmonton like I dream of...I may...but do I want to? I literally love my city...I thought my heart was in Edmonton but as I think about it more...really it is here...but I do have a passion to see Edmonton rise like here is...for the last few years I have been so sure of where God is takin me...but this week I actually have no idea and its really exciting...I have been in the shadows for way to long...its time...its time for me to rise up and change the world...ha ha people laugh at me when they hear me say...I want to be prime minister...who are they to tell me what I cant do...here I go...taking on the world...watch out Nikki is all fired up.

No comments: