Saturday, December 09, 2006

mmm 12 cupcakes

You know what bugs me...people who cheat in life...people who cheat in general...ok now some of my friends who probably dont read this would argue with me but they say I have cheated and that is not true cause I hate cheaters and it actually pisses me off when accused of cheating and I didnt...I get all angry and want to punch them in the face...but for real it takes everything I have to not hit them...anyways this world is full of cheaters people who cheat to get higher in a company...or favoritism...bosses you give someone else somethin cause they are their favorite....I work my ass off in everything I do and play fair and never get ahead or win...I am starting to think maybe I have to cheat to get somewhere...even tho I know it would be wrong but eh its workin for others....another thing that bugs me...is when someone at work says eh thats the way it is...you cant change it...its always been that way...hell no...thats not the way it is thats the way you have made it...and I can so change it...it doesnt have to stay that way...wow this world is goint o shit cause of cheaters and people who hate change or have no ambition...sorry about all the swears but I am tellin it like it is...and the way its in my head...well thats all I have to say for now

1 comment:

who God says I am said...

Okay, I think I'm going to stop cheating at Vibe. Yeah, I'm totally going honest and if I don't win, that's okay.

Thanks Nikki