Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Jesus

I am glad I went to church today....pretty much didnt want to but I knew there was a reason to....I love my church and love how they love children...today during worship Katie sang with Miranda and I love it...and miss her up there...and they had invited all the children to go up there and sit on the stage with them while they sang Christmas carols...wow beautiful sight I started crying...then one little boy in particular decided to break dance yes Amanda it was Josiah...he is one of my fav kids well all the Brown kids I love...and then the kids got sent to kidzone and Pastor came up and spoke for a short time and it was a good Christmas message...he said we are always making memories no matter if they are good or bad...and I totally agree...then he talked about it bein Jesus's birthday which I have always celebrated even as a kid and not believing I have always kept it His birthday cause thats what it was about my mom taught me that at a young age even tho we didnt go to church...my question is what am I goin to give Him for His birthday? The question is what are you goin to give Him on His birthday...in reality its all about Him...just somethin for you all to think about...Love you all my friends and have an awesome Christmas...get ready...everything youahve been believing for is goin to come to pass....2006 this is my year!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wish i could hug you right now. seriously, i'm talking to you on msn, and you're makin' me tear up. (with joy). You're so awesome Nikki and I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I'm so glad your Christmas is one of insight, and revelation into the things God has for you. THis blog made me think...what is it i'm going to give to God...i'll get back to you girlie.