Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Attitudes

I know I just wrote a new post today but I needed to write another one cause there is things on my mind....you know what I am tired of...the words cant, quit and impossible....cause the last time I checked everything is possible through God...ok so I know it wasnt that long ago that I was using those words...but if you have been around me lately you would see the life I have in me the new attitude towards life and how I want to live and I dont want to be dragged down by situations...I want people to see that walking with God is truly amazing....and that its worth it...It's funny cause I used to get so frustrated when people say they cant do somethin and then turn around and say I cant do it...I would tell people the can do their dreams...but then I would think mine would never come true...I believed in people but not myself...well my friends thats changed and I do believe in myself and I still want you to pursue your dreams...I want you to go beyond anything I could ever do...I want you to do better then me...I want your dreams to be bigger then mine...and I have some big dreams so get dreamin...I want to show people they have a purpose...and that God made them special for a reason...and they were not a mistake....ha ha reminds of somethin my mom always told me growing up she said "you never planned but you definitly werent a mistake" she doesnt understand that the power in those words made me the amazng women of God I am today...and you know what else gets me excited is....I did it...I am doin it...and I will forever...what you ask...walking with God...my friends all fell away and I used to follow them...and some of them are still waiting for me to fall...but this life is too good to do that...I will not fall...I am more then a conquer...my question is why arent people seeing it? Why cant they see God is the way the only way...you know why...cause I wasnt living it before...I was before but then I didnt care..apathy ha ha somethin huge in my life...ha ha no more I am shakin things off and taking on the world...ok this blog may have seemed like a ramble but I said what I wanted to after all it is my blog and I can say whatever I want...well everyone I am excited for the first time ever...for Christmas I am so excited to spend it with mu family...and show them Jesus...I will be Jesus so that they can see who He is...and maybe they will get it too...Have a great weekend friends...mine is just beggining.

1 comment:

who God says I am said...

That's awesome Nikki. I want some of that attitude, I need more of it. I don't mean that I want to drain you of what you have, I just want it to rub off on me. I need to doubt less and believe more. God is a good and awesome God. On that note, I should also be getting to bed. . . Night!