Saturday, September 16, 2006

23 Eh?

Like the title says 23 eh? Well that is how old I turned today and I love birthdays...after everyone left and I cleaned my house up...I sat down looked at my cards from people and jsut thought how blessed am I...I have all these friends that care and love me enough to come to my birthday...for those of who are readin this and came thank you so much...friends are important to me and I really appreciate I dont even think you guys understand...this was a good birthday....and I have seen favor in my life already this last couple of weeks...and this is goin to be a new year with new favor and dreams comin true I am so excited to see what God is goin to do in my life. Well I am off to Calgary tomorrow the city I am origanlly from yeppers thats a great place...Jelea and I are gettin Mary and I am goin to visit Travis...also get to see Karen woohoo. Well I am goin to bed soon so you all have a great weekend...I know I will and I had a great birthday...this is one for the memory books.

2 comments:

Jelea said...

dude, tomorrow is going to be so much fun, seeing everyone, especially mary. it's going to be a blast, and enjoy that favour, God's really blessing you right now!

JP said...

Nikki, it was a blessing to be a part of that. Your very welcome - thanks for the invite! That post is actually quite touching (to me, anyway) not gonna lie... I'm thankful... that you had a memorable day