Sunday, September 03, 2006

I dunno

Ok so today is a good day...I am in a great mood and I have gotten my time in kidzone back....I love kidszone so much...toddlers are so amazing. Anyways I am happy for once I havent been a real happy in a long time...I hung out with people today somethin I also havent done much lately. I am just feelin like things are gettin back to normal...Josie is home this weekend and that makes me really happy. I missed her. I am still sad about some things tho like Jello still wants to move away and I am staying here....Josie brought somethin to my attention tho that was good...she said maybe God is testing my trust to see if I will trust in Him...I think it might be true I know my future is here and thats why I need to stay...but what do you do when ALL the people you truly trust live so far away? What do you do then? People dont get my trust that easy its hard to trust people. I guess all you need is God...but I am a huge people person and I need people in my life to help me...I need them...now this is a different Nikki then some of you know....cause awhile back I said I dont need anyone...but I do ok...but everyone I trust doesnt live here and that sucks....so I am gonna have to ask God to bring me people that I can trust....or maybe they are already in my life I just have to trust them. I dunno what to do right now...old friendships are dying and I can see that and that sucks too...I am the type of person that likes to have a large circle of friends but we are all drifting...hey but on the good side I do have a new friend...and she is sweet...right Amanda :) you know it. Anyways I dunno what else to say so....Nikki Out!

3 comments:

Jelea said...

hey now, i'm not leaving for good...there are phones and computers and snail mail and i would like to come back for school...so i'm not leaving leaving you, i'm just leaving you

Amanda said...

sweeeet. first of all, I'd like to say "YES! I made a post!" And secondly i would like to say "Josie's a smart girl." Thirdly "I'm glad to have met your friend who is moving, i can see how you will miss her." Fourthly, "I hope that I can be someone you can trust eventually." Fifthly "you rock." Sixthly, "the end"

Dawn said...

Love the comment Jello!!! This blog made me happy... yes, it is important to have good people in your life! I have found that if we trust people we have to love them... in order to love them we must note that we will probably, most likely be hurt by them... the question we must ask ourselves is do we love them enough to love past the hurt and forgive~ God taught me that one with my dad! Keep on lovin girl! Good to see that u had a good day! Be blessed!