Monday, September 18, 2006

Good times

Well Mary is here I am stayin at Jello's house for the week...I dont work....yep pretty much life is great. I am excited for this week cause we are goin to have a great time...we have laughed like crazy and it like Mary has never left. I am so excited and she keeps sayin she can't believe she's in Alberta. Let me tell you if you want to do somethin with me this week you will have to book an appoitment but to be honest I am already booked....ha ha ha. Anyways this is the last week before Jello leaves that I am goin to have all this fun with her. Then she leaves me for two months and I dunno what I am goin to do without her....I might just go completly crazy or maybe start my own adventure. I dont know we will see what happens...I know me and my new friend Hazzard can start some adventures together...but dont worry Jello you can never be replaced only you and I really get each other he he....all I have to say is before bed. Anyways thats all I have to say for now I will update about my fun week later. Nikki Out!

4 comments:

Adventures of a Girl said...

Good times is right....I can't believe I am finally here - it's like I never left - awesome!

Mary

Jelea said...

hahaha...before bed...lol...oh man...my guts starting to ache

Amanda said...

heck yes. adventures to come...

Anonymous said...

You are all really weird. You may survive the week, but I may not . . . so yeah, I hope I do not perish . . . coke is evil . . . and I will never open another coke can in my life! sorry Mary . . . you're out of luck! haha