Friday, September 01, 2006

Big Sister

Ok I know I already posted today but somethin else has been on my mind and I am goin to write about it here. After all this is my blog and I can do what I want with it. Ok so all day I have been thinkin about one dream of mine that I know can never come true...now dont get me wrong I am a dreamer and I believe in dreams comin true. But this one cant...its my dream of havin a big sister. I always wanted one even when I was a kid...you know that best friend that looked after you...and made sure you never get hurt...someone to protect you. I would love that. Someone you could cuddle with and jsut talk to...while she would play with your hair...and then you would fall asleep. Someone that when you were scared at night she would stay by your bed untill you have fallen asleep. That person that would keep you in line but at the same time show you the greatest love. Oh how I would love to have someone like that. That one person she knows everything about you and still she wont tell mom or dad unless it gets worse. To be close to a human being like that would be awesome. Ok now you are probably thinkin I am nuts but its true I have always dreamed of that...well its too late...I am 22 almost 23 in 14 days I might add. Anyways its too late I cant get an older sister...and I am too old I guess for someone to be that person to me...so its one dream that will just have to be a dream.*sigh*

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey again, yuo know what... i have that dream (wish for me) to have a older sibling i would like an older brother. but as i cant have a real older brother i think it would be just as good to have a good guy friend whos older then me i guess who can be like an older brother to me... so i saw all that to say maybe you cant have a real older sister but maybe you can find a girl who can be like an older sister to you....
if you think thats a good idea and yu find an "older sister" see if she got a brother who can be my "older brother" i still kinda looking for him... anyways love ya girl hope to catch ya online sometime

Jelea said...

i've always wanted an older brother as well. when i have my own kids i hope i have a boy first...

rachelle/shelby said...

look out for an older friend...i have an honourary older sister...even tho she moved to england she is still there for me...we tell people we are blood related..cause my family pretty much adopted her...but ya keep an eye open!..:)