Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My final answer

Ok so I am sure you are all getting sick of hearing me talk about Ontario and moving there. Well I made a final decision about the whole situation...I decided to not make a decision...January is a long ways away and I still have lots of time to decide so I will decide when the time comes. So for now I am goin to live my life here in the Hat and enjoy it. So whats new with me? Absolutly nothin I work, eat, sleep and come on here...I have no life. Meh whatever...I really like blogging just wish I had more to say..you people need to write some more blogs I have nothin to read...so go now and write a blog...anywho I am out.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Nikki.... i love you... you may not believe it but i do!

rachelle/shelby said...

i am glad that you are happy where you are...theres nothing more stressful then being incontent with where you are...and you do have a life..you get to talkt to me.. :)

Adventures of a Girl said...

Yeah Nikki, I agree that this is the best idea....otherwise you're going to stress over something that is like six months away.

Love yah!