Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hmm...

Well today was awesome and yet I dont feel that great I have no idea why...I am thinkin about the future and about the present and about the past a lot lately...the past is there to remind me where I came from and to not let me forget where God saved me from...the present is here for me to enjoy now and the future is there to give me hope...you know what else....lately I have felt like a social freak...someone who doesnt like hangin in big groups I like to be alone now or one on one or maybe even a group of four would do....I dunno I know thats bad but lately thats how I feel I think its been since camp and I dunno why...hmm well I am havin a great week mostly because it feels like the world stood still and we dont have an agenda but we can do whatever we want...the world will start turning again I know it...hmm untill then I will stay here...

4 comments:

Jelea said...

yeah, that small group thing. kind of where i am too, i don't mind small groups of people...but we have lots of time left this week to do whatever we want...yay!

JP said...

Soak it up girls... and have FUN! When you feel like time is standing still, I absolutely LOVE that, but it sucks when that time is over, but then again, it's in your memory from that point on, and you'll never forget it. Priceless isn't it?

Dawn said...

There is a time for everything... places for large groups have their moments, one-on-one specifics have their space in time... either way you are left with memories that will not pass with years... they are there, to be cherished, to warm your heart when it is in the dead of winter (not physically speaking)! Soak up every moment of life... you dont know how many that you will get! Be blessed, be loved!

rachelle/shelby said...

its always good to take that time to relfect and to rememeber..remembering most times helps us to move forward... :)