Saturday, September 23, 2006

Smellin like a port-a-potty


Well I have jsut had a a great week...Mary came down from Ontario for the week and Jelea and I spent the entire week with her...everything from sex in a pan to shopping and smelling like out houses it was a blast. Ohh just a note never stop at those little "Rest Stops" in the middle of no where after coming out you may smell like the out house it was nasty they are also scary inside. Anyways I had a great week and learned a lot...somethin I learned this week is true friends will let you tell them all and let you be yourself around them and they will still be your friend. I also learned transparency is the best like I said in my last blog...and its a great time for bonding. I also learned that I have changed a lot since the summer and its for the better...my opinions and mindsets have changed and I dont think the same as my friends and thats ok. I also found out that my friends and I have different beliefs when it comes to Christianity....so yeah it was a great week. The sadest part was leavin Mary at the Calgary airport at 6am....yeah you heard me right it was 6am man were we tired...Jello and I had troubles stayin awake on the way home....but we made it alive. You know what else was cool I got to see Carmen...a friend from the ranch it was really exciting that she just happened to be in the same change room at the same time as me...I was tryin some clothes on at bluenotes in the chinook mall at Calgary and there she was standing there trying clothes on too....I am sure it was a divine appoitment...seeing her made me miss the ranch and all the people a little bit more tho...but its ok I will see them again...anyways I gotta go...have a great weekend everyone...Nikki Out!

4 comments:

Jelea said...

yes, no more rest stops for you two...you guys can hold it next time! P-U did you guys ever stink when you got back in the car. It was an awesome week of growing and bonding. great times...another one for the memory book!

Dawn said...

mmm... Nikki i love this! You just seem more... at peace and more... warm-fuzzie like... its hard to explain but its amazing! You roc my sox! Be blessed! good post!

JP said...

Sweet deal - good stuff!

rachelle/shelby said...

i am so happy that you had a great time with your friends...i totally know what it feels like to have friends live so far away...its always a good time to see them and just be real with them.....good friends will always stick with no matter how much time or KM separate.... :)..love you too Big sis..(giggles)...