Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hmmm Interesting...


Well this week has had its moments....but I have had some good ones and some bad ones...work has been stressful but in the process its been stinkin great...there is this new girl I work with who is awesome and great with the kids even tho she thinks toddlers arent her thing she is amazin...and I love my job...I have been sick for a couple days and still go to work cause I love my job...I love waking up in the mornin and goin to work...I love it...I bet you are wonderin what the picture is...well its my certificate from the government...I got a diploma from the college for graduating but this is the certificate from the government that tells people that I am a Level 3 which is awesome cause I get to make more money now woohoo...umm lets see tonight was awesome we got into some great convrsations....and stuff the kind that I love...yeppers...my life is amazing right now I am lookin past all the crap I go through and jsut bein myself around others...even at work and at my mom's house and everything just bein myself is the best...who cares if people dont like me I am this person and thats who I am...so that is where I am at I will keep you all updated on this adventure I call life...notice how its no longer a nightmare...for those of you have heard me use that term...goodnight

4 comments:

Jelea said...

heyyyy....it works!! and it's super cool that you have your certificate now...more money!!

rachelle/shelby said...

its true being yourself is one of the greatest things...keep being real!....

Anonymous said...

Nikki...I am soooo happy for you! I don't think the words, "I wake up happy to go to work" have left my mouth in years. That is so great that you feel that way.

JP said...

Very cool.. .very exciting to see you not care anymore... effin 'a'!