Sunday, September 10, 2006

Starting to come back...

Starting to become my old self again...Nikki is comin back slowly. So I had a blast with my friends this weekend and it was great...like old times. We had fun we laughed we did stupid stuff which some didnt work...it was great. So lets start with my friday...ohhh man a day I wish never happened...I had a bad day at work...it was bad but I am over it now...then I hung out on msn till Jello got off work...and we hung out and went to Kayla's and watched blue crush I was there till 3:00am I was super tired tho. The saturday I got up and went to Back to School Bash at The DC that was fun like always....seeing those kids bein blessed by the prizes and all that stuff but most of all bein blessed with smiles and love. The backpacks are a weapon...yeah a weapon of love...everything we did today was with love and it was amazing I love it. I love watchin the kids go around from station to station every year and seein the smiles that the volunteers give...and the unconditional love that Jesus gives to us that we are givin to these children...for real other then God kids are my life I love it.So after that we went for ice cream mmm I like ice cream...then we hung out at my house all night ok now we wanted to try so things and they are fun I will explain. So we made some draino bombs that werent that exciting so yeah and then we tried the banana and sprite thing...well apparently you eat a banana and drink sprite and you cant keep it down eh...well that didnt work I just felt bloated. It was LAME...anyways...then we made a pop fountian that was sweet. So yeah then we went back to my house and hung out which was also fun and we were up late again...I have had a great weekend and next weekend is my birthday and Mary is comin and that is exciting as well..I have been lookin forward to it. So our new friend Danger Zone aka Hazzard aka Crick aka Amanda lol lots of nicknames she has gained from us...anyways she hung out with us tonight and it was a good time and I should maybe tell the crick story and maybe some of you Ontario folk can maybe tell me if you call it a crick. Ok so you know a creek right? Well apparently Hazzard calls a yucky muddy stream of water aka a runoff she calls it a crick...now has anyone ever heard of that or is she on glue....ha ha she is goin to make a comment about this blog I know she is...anyways its gettin late and I gotta go to church in the morn so I am goin to bed. Nikki Out!

3 comments:

Jelea said...

smiles on kids always make my heart smile!

Dawn said...

mmm... good to see that the old nikki is comming out! It is so very apparent when ANYONE watches you with kids that they are your world~ I am glad that you had such a wonderful day... it warms my heart... it really does! I pray that you have lots more of these days in the next coupple of weeks! Be blessed, muchlov 2 u~

JP said...

What a great blog to read!~