Thursday, September 14, 2006

God makes me laugh...

Well let me tell you about my day its been incredibale. First I go to work and its an ok day untill my boss calls me in the office to ask me questions about stuff. And pretty much tells me I am doin a great job and she has seen a lot of change in me in the last three years...and all these things. I have favor at work and thats really cool...she said that I am young but she was proud of me for what I am doin at my work....my boss told me she was proud of me that is stinkin amazing and I am excited to be working there its a great place to be. Then I go to my c&c group which as a young adults group and all the things that were getting talked about there are on my heart as well....God is lining things up like crazy...I mostly think He is just making more reasons for me to stay here in Medicine Hat...but let me tell you my life is going great. He is sending me straight into my destiny and even if I try to put the brakes on He says NO and then He says MOVE....then after that all I here is GO. Favor is all over my life and I am doing great I am successful and I am only 22 well actually in a couple hours I will be 23 yes thats right my birthday is tomorrow and I am pumped for that. I am also really punped to go see Mary on saturday...this is a great start to an even better weekend and the week that I have ahead of me is goin to be amazing. I am just in a great mood...well I jsut wanted to leave this note...Nikki Out!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Sawweeeeet. So happy to hear things are rockin' for you. Happy Birthday in Ontario...in AB you're not 23 yet...but here you are! So yay! I get to wish you a Happy Birthday first!...i think its deserved since i don't actually get to be there. Boo. But Nikki, seriously...Sooooo happy that you're seeing what God is doing and is going to do in your life. You rock!!! love you and miss you.

Koitiz said...

HAPPY THE BIRTHDAY!

Yes, I realize I just told you that on MSN. But I had to say it again. Just be glad you don't have to hear the "IBC Birthday Song"

Although, you'd probably have a great time singing it!!

But, Im talking to you on MSN anyways, so I hope you have a rockin' party, and a super weekend!

~Ole!

PS- Ole is the new Goulet.
PPS- There's a guy here named Sean Goulet!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pumped to see that you are older then me... hehe... sorry. I said the nice thingsin the email. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm pumped to see that you are older then me... hehe... sorry. I said the nice thingsin the email. ;)

JP said...

Alright Nikki! That's great stuff to hear you say! And even in your crappy days, God's favor, God's love, all resides and rests IN you, regardless of the way you feel! THAT...is a good attitude. You can't loose in life Nikki, with God, you're setup to win! Go read my blog, it's long, but I think you might find that encouraging! Happy Birthday Sis!

Jelea said...

Happy Birthday to Nicole!! Have a great day/night and i'll see you whenever I get off of work!

rachelle/shelby said...

happy birthday nikki.! :)